ViNull Siding Description
ViNull Siding is the code that runs ViNull.Com; an ASP.NET / C# / MS SQL 2005 blog engine. It is released here as a foundation for building your own blog or website.
ViNull Siding is a site skeleton used in building content driven websites, such as blogs. Use it to build your own site or grab a feature to implement into your existing site. Website is built using ASP.NET 3.5 WebForms.
* MovableType API (supporting Windows Live Writer)
* RSS support (reading and publishing)
* Custom SiteMapProvider for friendly URLs
* Multiple categories plus tagging
* Cached Data Access - content pages do not hit the database
* SiteMap Protocol support
* Full Test Search using Lucene.Net
ViNull Siding Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in ViNull Siding
Release notes are not available currently.
ViNull Siding Requirements
No additional system requirements.